Our client is a great pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge.They are currently looking for strong and motivated Service Desk professional to
help support their business users and Infrastructure.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate end user support for issues of moderate to complex in scope (desktop/network/production applications, LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and hardware).
- Deploys hardware and software; assist with creation of standards, images and documentation.
- Reviews the ticket queue and looks for opportunities for training or additional documentation
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues and works with other teams to follow the issues to resolution
- Serves as an escalation and knowledge point for the other staff members to come to for technical advice and direction
- Accurately and fully documents all troubleshooting and resolution steps within the ticketing system
- Escalates critical incidents to Help Desk Manager and other IT groups as needed
- Creates documentation and training material
- Support for VIP calls
- Follows and creates standard operating procedures around process and documentation.
- Recommends and implements process improvements
- Manages small projects related to support processes
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality
- Experience supporting mobile devices (IPhones, IPads, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs and basic AD administration
- Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 experience in an Enterprise Environment
- Working knowledge of internet video collaboration tools (Video Conferencing, Zoom Rooms)
- Microsoft Certification, CompTIA A+, and/or CompTIA Network+ a plus
- MAC OS support is a plus