We are working with a strong and thriving technology company to help them find a Senior IT Business Partner to join their global technology team in Boston. This is a direct hire, full time, remote role. This person will help pioneer technical solutions that enable the business to transform and grow. This includes defining, owning, and leading efforts to analyze, define, and manage the business systems and infrastructure vital to the success of the company. Here are more details about the role:
- Knowing and understanding customer needs, workflows, value drivers, decision making processes, as well as unstated intentions / goals.
- Promote the role of technology and systems in use as well as how emerging technologies can support business needs.
- Build and support business context – mission, strategy, market differentiators (account activations, sell through, sources of growth), etc.
- Actively manage technology risk, debt, and non-functional requirements.
- Maintain an open, updated and prioritized backlog along with user intent / value stories.
- Effectively communicate vision, business value and strategy to technical teams and partners.
- Lead, prioritize and execute on the program roadmap through detailed requirements and communication across teams.
- Identify the 'the why' of what the business is doing to ensure user goals for each requirement are understood by the team and partners.
- 5+ years of experience in a role supporting product/program/project management in a technical environment.
- Proven success using data analysis to make meaningful recommendations
- Familiarity with Product Data and Product Lifecycle Management.
- Ability to creatively identify and quantify new opportunities for impacting organizational change.
- High level of written and verbal presentation skills needed to present information and recommendations to diverse and often senior audiences.
- MBA is preferred