Our client is looking for a Project Manager to help run a big implementation of Spring CM and CPQ on top of their existing Salesforce platform. This person will need to work with vendors and multiple stakeholders to keep this project on track and delivered successfully.
- Create / follow/enhance a repeatable framework for a project structure to account for all IT required tasks
- Create and manage detailed project plans for projects with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks and milestones.
- Develop detailed cost estimates for the project. Develop change management procedures for the project and milestone sign-off criteria.
- Drive integration project plans with clear metrics, operating mechanisms and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project risks; escalate as needed for resolution. Improve project management processes and increase efficiencies
- Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers
- Demonstrate ability to create executive summaries and reports