This is a key position reporting directly to the Head of IT Global Supply Chain. The successful candidate will be an energetic and clear communicator who
possesses outstanding organizational management, SAP, and Supply Chain business acumen. This director will have outstanding management skills and will
be adept at collaborating with various stakeholders across IT and the business. This position requires advanced functional expertise in SAP technology
(i.e. ECC, CRM, SCM). This role will be responsible to recommend and lead deployment of software solutions that support the Global Supply Chain business
strategy. This includes working with the business stakeholders to understand processes, priorities, risks, and opportunities. This director will partner
with business stakeholders to develop roadmaps and solutions that enable new capabilities in Forecasting, Procure to Pay, and Order to Fulfill. The
candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, judgment, integrity, and leadership.
This position will be located in Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, or Orlando, FL and may require 10 – 25% travel to domestic business partner locations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This person will work closely with the SVP to assure the Global Supply Chain priorities are understood and prioritized. Duties & responsibilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in developing the systems architecture to support enhancing and deploying SAP solutions, including integration of non-SAP systems, both internal
and external 3rd party software.
- Lead cross-functional teams in resolving complex business, system, change management and program delivery challenges.
- Strong expertise in SAP project delivery methods, tools and templates.
- Work hand in hand with the business to understand and document priorities to address current issues and to improve the business.
- Develop a strategic roadmap for Global Supply Chain and help to drive the right priority within IT.
- Ensure projects are sourced with appropriate resources from IT.
- Oversee the execution of projects and programs for Global Supply Chain, ensuring that the needs of the business are being addressed and that the business
stakeholders are integrally involved in the projects.
- Represent the business priorities within the IT governance process.
- Utilize appropriate and frequent communication mechanisms with the business stakeholders to manage their priorities and projects.
Skills & Experience:
- This person is a self-motivated individual with excellent team management and organizational skills who possesses:
- Integrity - By reputation and by consistent performance, they must be viewed by the C-level executive team as utterly trustworthy, and by other levels
of the organization as a fair and trusted member of the IT team.
- Emotional stability and resilience - Due to the high stakes attached to each strategic initiative, and by the high level of accountability that is
expected of each stakeholder, the atmosphere in which they work is one of high expectations.
- BA degree in business, Supply Chain, or related discipline, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of business experience working with senior leadership and executive levels of organizations preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with Supply Chain functions, including Procure to Pay and Order to Fulfill processes.
- Preferred experience with S/4 HANA and knowledge of SAP’s latest technology offerings.
- Proficient People manager with experience of performance management and goal setting for team members.
- Ability to take high-level ideas, strategies, and ambiguous objectives, and translate them into clear strategic communication artifacts for multi-level
audiences – executives to specific team members.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive structured problem solving and solutions across broad stakeholder groups.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to deal well with shifting priorities and assignments.
- Presents an appropriately professional image; communicates clearly, concisely, and diplomatically.
- Develops and fosters strong business relationships with colleagues on a global basis.
- Demonstrates leadership, initiative, efficiency, productivity, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Respects confidential / sensitive information.
- Motivated to continuously learn new things, maintaining a positive attitude.
- Flexible working style that is adaptable to disparate audiences and working styles.
Job Type: Direct Hire