This is a key position reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Planning and Delivery. The successful candidate will be an energetic and clear communicator who possesses outstanding people, project, and process management skills and is adept at collaborating with various stakeholders across IT and the business.
He or she will support management of strategic initiatives in IT operations for the CIO. This includes identifying opportunities for operational improvements, implementing new structure and processes, working across the organization to build momentum for new initiatives, and ensuring follow-through on the part of key players to achieve goals. As
a close partner to the SVP IT/Planning and Delivery and the CIO, the candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, judgment, integrity,
and leadership. He or she will lead communications strategies and support execution of all aspects of them on behalf of the IT group, driving awareness
and commitment related to a revised vision for IT, and mobilizing IT and Business stakeholders to take actions or operate in new ways.
This person will work closely with the SVP to organize and run an efficient and responsive Planning and Delivery group. Duties & responsibilities include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop work plans and execute upon specific strategic initiatives to advance the mission and goals of the Technology Group.
- Organize regular management meetings for the CIO, develop communication protocols, and address issues impacting progress towards IT goals and business
- Identify and implement IT organizational process improvements and related performance measures.
- Engage continually with the broader organization, ensuring that the SVP remains aware of opportunities to be considered or unanticipated problems to
- Process sensitive and confidential information with professionalism, judgment and tact.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
This person is a self-motivated individual with excellent team management and organizational skills who possesses:
- Integrity - By reputation and by consistent performance, they must be viewed by the C-level executive team as utterly trustworthy, and by other levels
of the organization as a fair and trusted member of the IT team.
- Emotional stability and resilience - Due to the high stakes attached to each strategic initiative, and by virtue of the high level of accountability
that is expected of each stakeholder, the atmosphere in which they work is one of high expectations.
- BA degree in business, finance, or related discipline, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of business experience working with senior leadership and executive levels of organizations preferred
- Proficient People manager with experience of performance management and goal setting for team members.
- Ability to take high-level ideas, strategies, and ambiguous objectives, and translate them into clear strategic communication artifacts for multi-level
audiences – executives to specific team members.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive structured problem solving and solutions across broad stakeholder groups.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to deal well with shifting priorities and assignments.
- Presents an appropriately professional image; communicates clearly, concisely, and diplomatically.
- Develops and fosters strong business relationships with colleagues on a global basis.
- Demonstrates leadership, initiative, efficiency, productivity, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Respects confidential / sensitive information.
- Motivated to continuously learn new things, maintaining a positive attitude.
- Flexible working style that is adaptable to disparate audiences and working styles.
Send Your Resume